Photo By Rawpixel.com at Shutterstock
Do you own a business? Then you need a backup generator that operates automatically when the power shuts down. The equipment can sense a power loss and automatically starts so that you can use your electronic devices immediately. Contact an electrician to help you install a generator for your facility.
Reasons why you need to install a generator:
Imagine when you’re running a business and trying to fulfill lots of orders, and suddenly you lose power. That would cost your business money — and more money when the power doesn’t come back right away. You can avoid these problems in the future and will always be prepared when you acquire a backup generator for your business. You never have to worry about problems with your electricity again because you’ll be fully covered. Essential tools and equipment or your network systems will run continuously if you have a generator. If you still don’t have one, call an electrician at Dillon, SC today.
Business Operations Under Any Weather Condition
When there is a severe storm, it increases the chances of encountering power outages. With a backup generator, you won’t have to worry about power outages ever again. There is no need to stop business operations because you have enough power for your lighting, computers, and other electronic devices. You don’t lose revenue because business operations are covered with the backup generator. Contact an electrician if you need help in acquiring one for your business.
You Can Monitor It Remotely
Do you need to be somewhere else for an important appointment during business hours? Don’t worry; modern backup generators are so advanced you can actually monitor them remotely. No matter where you are, and so long as you are connected to the internet, you will be able to check the status of your generator. You’ll also get alerts when there are potential issues that need to be addressed. The feature comes in handy as it avoids expensive repairs on your end. Contact an electrician today if you’re thinking about acquiring a backup generator for your business.
You Have Power 24/7
Businesses that operate 24/7, such as major call centers, need a backup generator, so their business runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Even if your business only operates for 12 hours a day, you can still benefit from acquiring a generator because it ensures that you will never lose power. If you need assistance with acquiring one for your business, don’t hesitate to contact an electrician in Dillon, SC.
Protects Electronic Data
When your computer system suddenly shuts down, the information stored on your hard drives may be lost, especially when there are other programs running. It will only lead to additional hours of work, and that will cost you more money. Additionally, it will affect your business operations. Having a backup protects the data on your hard drive. Employees will be able to save it right away.
Maintains Customers Contact
When you have telemarketers trying to close the sale, but the power suddenly shuts down, you may lose that customer completely. Also, some customers don’t want to trust businesses that can’t be easily contacted. You will never have this problem when you have a backup. Your clients and future customers will trust you more, and they will be more inclined to buy from you.
You Don’t Lose Revenue
Because your business will keep running, that means that you won’t lose revenue. You don’t have to worry about employees getting cut off on their important sales calls or when they’re trying to save a sale.
How to Choose a Backup Generator
If you’re planning to buy one, read this short guide as a reference:
Decide if you want a standby generator that is permanently installed outside your property; a portable generator fueled by gasoline; or portable power stations that are battery-powered. If you need help, contact an electrician at Mister Sparky.
Features you may want to consider:
- Automatic Carbon Monoxide Shutoff – your generator automatically shuts down when it senses that the carbon monoxide levels are high or when it reaches dangerous levels.
- Automatic Start – the generator automatically starts when the power is lost. You need this if you’re running a business.
- Low CO Engine – a safety precaution that protects you from carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Fuel Gauge – this lets you check how much fuel you have left for your generator. Get this feature when you’re running 24-hour business operations or when you don’t ever want to experience a power outage ever again. This helpful feature lets you prepare for the worst.
- Removable Console – you don’t need extension cords when you have a removable console. You can wirelessly connect to your appliances with this feature.
- Noise Reduction – generators are usually noisy, but this feature reduces the noise coming from your generators. Make sure that you have large mufflers when you’re located near a residential area.
- Wheels – this is for portable generators. You can transport this anywhere. It’s ideal for small businesses, but the larger models may be heavy.
- Multiple Outlets – you can spread out the wattage when you have multiple outlets.
- Inverter Technology – this can turn DC power into an AC power. When you purchase an inverter, make sure it can handle the wattage of the devices you’ll be using.
Contact Mister Sparky Generators
If you need help acquiring a backup generator or having some issues with a current one, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Mister Sparky Generators. You can trust and rely on all of our electricians in Dillon, SC because your safety is our number one priority. Contact one of our experts today to schedule an appointment. We’ll quickly dispatch an electrician your way to resolve whatever problems you are having. Call us today!