5 Outstanding Features Offered by Briggs Generators | Myrtle Beach, SC
Photo By John Panella at Shutterstock
A Briggs generator provides you with a source of power when the electricity goes out. In emergencies, it’s a real lifesaver by providing you with the comfort and conveniences you can’t do without. During severe weather, the last thing you want to be without is power. While everyone else in the neighborhood’s home is dark for days waiting for the electric company to turn the electricity back on, the situation at your house isn’t much different than it was before the storm occurred.
This short guide introduces you to Briggs generators, so you’ll know if they’re the right option for your Myrtle Beach, SC home. If they are, you’ll also know who to contact to have one installed. You want a name that you can trust and someone you’ll be able to call with future repair requests if you have them.
What a Briggs Generator Provides to a Home
The right equipment, such as Briggs, can help you weather the storm for as long as necessary. It’s a safeguard that provides you and your family with a great deal of relief. If you work from home and are required to have an internet connection to do your job, you won’t be forced to lose pay or use personal days while waiting for the power to come back on.
When you own one, you can go about your business as usual with little interference. Sure, you’ll need to keep the machine up and running with a source of fuel. Propane may be your best bet because natural gas supplied by the gas company may not be a possibility if the gas has been turned off.
Here are five outstanding features offered by Briggs generators in Myrtle Beach, SC:
- The choice between Portable or Standby generators. If you like the idea of moving your generator from one place to the next, a Portable option is right for you. If you prefer it to be a fixed, permanent part of your property, a standby generator is a better choice. Each Briggs option offers a long list of benefits for your consideration. Although you may like the idea of having a portable generator you can take with you if you move, a Standby generator may make more sense because it adds value to your property and increases your home’s worth.
- Fuel options that include propane or natural gas, whichever you prefer. You can choose the option that best meets your household needs and budget. If you like the idea of propane because of its accessibility when natural gas isn’t available, you’ll need to factor in the cost of refilling propane tanks. Natural gas doesn’t cost a lot and the utility company bills for the expense at the time you receive your normal monthly gas bill.
- Automatic start when the power goes out on Standby generators. Rather than panic when there is no electricity, you’ll sit comfortably inside your home, thanks to the automatic start of a Standby Briggs generator. There’s no battling the elements to get it to work. It turns the power on immediately so that you don’t even notice that there was a problem in the first place.
- The ability to power indoor and outdoor items. Some generators allow you to power items inside and outside. That means that you can keep that deep chest freezer in your garage working and still have enough power to keep your home up and running the way that it normally is when there isn’t bad weather. You have options to choose from that make your home life easier. Working with a contractor to select the right Briggs is highly recommended because of the time it saves you.
- No refueling needed on Standby generators. Portable generators always need refueling whereas Standby generators do not. If you plan to live in your home long-term, you’ll find a more permanent solution the better option because of the comfort, convenience, and money savings it provides. It’s very economical after paying the initial price for the generator to keep it up and working. Hiring a professional electrician to handle repairs and maintenance for you prevents costlier expenses from occurring.
As you can see, you get a lot of bang for your buck with Briggs. They’re an investment that pays off quickly after purchase. You’ll get a lot of use from your generator as long as you have it serviced by a professional regularly.
It doesn’t matter if you choose a Portable or Standby Briggs generators option. Having a generator, you can count on when things go wrong is very reassuring. How many times have you turned on the news and saw an area of the country be without power for several days or weeks?
That won’t be your experience in your Myrtle Beach, SC home. Instead, you’ll be doing what you usually do with little worry about locating your supply of flashlights and candles. Instead, you’ll be able to see clearly and prevent the food in the fridge and freezer from spoiling.
Why You Need to Call Mister Sparky Generators Today
Mister Sparky Generators, America’s On-Time Electrician, provides you with prompt installation and repairs services on your Myrtle Beach, SC Briggs generators. We go the extra mile to make sure that you’re 100 percent satisfied with the work that we do for you. We go out of the way to make sure that your needs are met fully before leaving your home.
Call us at 843-213-6610 for more information and to set up a time for us to install or repair your generator today. The sooner you reach out to us, the faster we’re able to provide you with the service you’ve requested. If you need emergency assistance, call us day or night.
We offer 24/7 service to meet your needs. When something’s gone wrong with your Briggs generator, you’re not stuck fumbling in the dark for long. Picture how much easier it will be on you and your family to have reliable Briggs generators supplying you with the power you need when the electricity is off.